Who may become a member of the Employees Union?
The Union welcomes EUI active staff members, faculty, research associates and pensioners.
“Any active or retired staff member as well as any member of the teaching staff of the Institute may seek admission to the union. No one may simultaneously be a member of the Union and of another trade union or professional organisation of European or international officials.” (Sec. IV, par. 1, Union Statute)
How do I join the Union?
- Fill out the Membership form (in English or in Italian),
- Fill out the Privacy form (only in Italian)
- Send both forms with a copy of your ID card to [email protected].
- Pay the membership fee via a bank transfer to:
Union syndicale – IUE – Florence
IBAN: IT 22 P 08425 02804 000031268782
BIC/SWIFT : CRACIT33
How much are the membership dues?
- Contract agents (all): € 52
- AST1 to AST5: € 62
- AST6 to AST11: € 83
- ADM (all): € 93
- Faculty: € 93
- Research Associate: € 52
- Pensioners: 50% of the quota corresponding to the grade at the time of retirement.
The deadline for payment of membership fees is 30 June each year.
For more details on rounding of fees and the introduction of pensioners’ fee, see the minutes of the General Assembly of Members of 25/06/2020.