AGORA 82 has just been published!
A new issue of the magazine of the European and International Public Service, dedicated to “Nationalism, populism those dangers that threaten the European project” is available online.
- Analysing the Micro-Politics of Right-Wing Populism (Ruth WODAK)
- Pro-europeans need to stop feeling defeatist (Bruno COLMANT)
- Brexit: made in England. How the rise of English nationalism decided that the UK should leave the EU (Steve BAINBRIDGE)
- Nationalism — effects and ramifications (Vassilis SKLIAS)
- Resistance to populist and nationalist drift (Filippo GIUFFRIDA)
- Trade unions and radical right-wing populism (Peter SCHERRER)
- Why the UK needs a second Referendum (Member of the Union Syndicale Council branch)
- Europe needs a new dialogue between its civil service and its citizenry (Annelise RILES & Timothy MCLELLAN)
- Social dialogue at European level. A much expected ruling from the court of justice of the EU (Peter KEMPEN)
- Ver.di: : “a very inspiring Congress” (Peter KEMPEN)
- The USF Congress invokes the European Social Charter (Peter KEMPEN)
- A new Federal Committee (Nicolas MAVRAGANIS)
- Looking back to understand and build the future (Raffaele NAPOLITANO & Ignazio IACONO)
Supplementary literature retrieved from Cadmus, European University Institute Research Repository [Open Access]